- This event has passed.
Kayak Trip on the Allegheny
August 17 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
We’ll meet up at 10:00am on Saturday, August 17th – we will be launching from Aspinwall Riverfront Park. 3ROC will be leading our tour on the Allegheny River.
Have your own kayak?
- Bring it!
- Choose the “RSVP – I have my own kayak!” option
Don’t own a kayak?
- No worries! – Kayak Pittsburgh (located right at the launch!) has kayaks and equipment available for renting!
- Choose the “RSVP – I need to rent a kayak!” option
- “RSVP – I need to rent a kayak!” tickets will close at 12:00pm on Friday, August 9th to allow organizers to reserve rentals from Kayak Pittsburgh for the group
- Participants are responsible for covering the cost of their rentals; Visit Kayak Pittsburgh to see rental costs and read FAQs
When we get out of the river, we will head to the Dancing Gnome, a brewery in Sharpsburg (925 Main St., Pittsburgh, PA 15215).
PLEASE NOTE: This event is dependent upon weather and water flow rate. We will keep in touch as the date of our event approaches!